Sunday, May 08, 2005

missy revenant n missy hollywood rawk mah world!!!

hmm... today is mothers' day!!! haiz... but onli stay at home... cannot go anywhere coz examz comin the day after tomorrow... haiz... oh boy how i HATE examz so much man!!! argh!!!
examz sux to the core!!! haiz... so sian... tml still got school... then must study study study!!! hate it hate it!!!







I walk a lonely road The only one I that have ever known
Don't know were it goes
But its home and I walk alone I walk this empty street
On the Blvd. of broken dreamsWere the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will findTill then I'll walk alone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home