Sunday, May 15, 2005

jus another boring day..

hmm... today i woke up at 5 plus in the morning... coz i yesterday watch dvd till around 4 plus goin to 5 plus... lolx... so tired man!!!
anyway... tml is finally the last paper worx!!! yeah!! its gonna be party time!!!

hmmm... cant wait till thursday man!! goin to9 stay over at eunice house with suhashini and amalina!!! whohhoho!!! lolx...

to tink of it.... how did SE(A)² became alive leh??? well...it all started one day before the soical studies paper... then the four of us were in the LT in school... then our ss teacher (mr tan huong) was tokin abt ASEAN... then i was tinkin of the word ASEAN.. coz it has the first word of names -A S E A- but no N so... we decided to make it SE(A)²!!!! hahaha...



I don't want to be anything other than me
I'm surrounded by liars everywhere I turn
I'm surrounded by imposters everywhere I turn
I'm surrounded by identity crisis everywhere I turn
Am I the only one who noticed?
I can't be the only one who's learned
I don't want to be Anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do
Is think of me and I have peace of mind
I'm tired of looking 'round rooms
Wondering what I've got to do Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be anything other than me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home