Monday, May 16, 2005

examz r finally over!!!

hmmm... today is finally the last paper!!! whahahaha!!! free from examz (for now onli) lolx... anyway...
today after school... went jamming with michelle,aixing,jialin,oilver and his two other frendz... then after went to ice skate!!! cool sia!!! whahahahaha!!!! then jia lin today kepy falling down... :P
hehehe... anwyay... today ah.. quite fun loh... whahahaha...ok i'm crazy!!! whahaha...
oh ya!!! after watchin the movie amityville horror... i became so into the story abt the house man!!! doin so much reserach on it!!! whahaha...even wanna find the book abt it worx!!!


[AMITYVILLE HORROR-nice to watch]



Might trick me onceI
won't let you trick me twice
Mght trick me onceI won't let you trick me twice no
Mght trick me once
I won't let you trick me twice
No I won't let you trick me twice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home